Most of us don’t really remember our own bank account number. In some situations it might get confusing, you get lost in internet banking with all the tabs and links. Here in this guide, I’ll teach you how to find your BPI account number easily and always keep it under your fingertips.
How to Check Your BPI Account Number
Note: This guide is just to help you locate your personal information. If you have any specific concerns or queries about your BPI account, please contact a bank person or visit your nearest BPI branch.
BPI account number is a 10 digit unique number. Sometimes the total number of digit of a BPI account number may vary. If you are asked to provide a 13-digit BPI account number; add zeros at the beginning of your number, for example, 0001212121212.
- That’s your Card Number
- Expiry Date
- Account holder name
If you still have the blue BPI debit card, you can apply for the new card by visiting your nearest BPI branch.
You can check your BPI account number in four different ways.
- You can find your number after logging in to the BPI Internet Banking
- You can call the BPI call center and ask them (you’ll need to verify security information)
- You can visit any BPI branch with a valid ID proof and ask them
- If you have a BPI passbook for the account, you can find the number in the booklet
BPI Customer Hotline:
- Metro Manila: 89-100
- Domestic, Toll-free: 1-800-188
- Mobile Phone Users: (02) 89-10000
- Email ID: email@example.com
If you are planning to visit a BPI branch near you, you can find a list of the nearby branches here.
If you need any other help with finding BPI Account Number, you can leave a comment below. Please don’t share any sensitive information regarding your bank account to anyone. If you have any other concerns about your BPI account, please contact customer care using the hotline numbers mentioned above.